If you don’t already, give us a follow too at @GengoIt.
Translators & Interpreters
- @integlangsbiz: Dr. Jonathan Downie is a consultant interpreter and French/English conference interpreter.
- @interpretaatioo: Henry Líu is an interpreter, translator, and 13th President of the International Federation of Translators (FIT).
- @ContractSpeak: Richard Lackey is a legal translator and qualified member of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting (ITI).
- @Tesstranslates: Tess Whitty is a certified English-Swedish translator and localizer, as well as marketing consultant, author, trainer, speaker, mom, and yogi.
- @LucyWTranslator: Lucy Williams is a English/Spanish translator and blogger for tourism, leisure, food, and fashion.
- @UweMuegge: Uwe Muegge tweets about job, internship, and event opportunities in translation, localization, interpreting, and terminology.
- @mstranslations: Mariana Serio is an English/Spanish business translation expert from Argentina, helping clients expand to the Latin American market.
- @cdmellinger: Chris Mellinger, Ph.D in translation studies, translator and interpreter, editor, Assistant Professor of Spanish Interpreting and Translation Studies.
- @ceciliaenback: CEO of Swedish LSP Translator Scandinavia, co-organizer of Nordic Translation Industry Forum.
- @DanielaZambrini: Daniela Zamrini is a freelance Italian/English translator specialized in airline industry, logistics, legal, nautical, and aerospace and defence topics.
Translation & Language News
- @slatornews: Slator makes business sense of the language services and technology market with news on the people and deals that shape the industry.
Launching the Slator 2018 #Blockchain and #Translation Report: We’re looking at current language industry-related blockchain projects and examine if there are there any potential use cases for blockchain in translation. #Crypto #CryptoNews #l10n #xl8 http://bit.ly/slatorblockchain2018 …
Slator 2018 Blockchain and Translation Report | Slator
24-page report. Blockchain and Translation industry overview. ICOs, business use-cases, solution analysis, crypto chatter and further reading, a cautionary tale.
- @UnitedLanguage: United Language Group is a leading global language service provider specializing in translation, localization, and interpretation.
- @multilingualmag: MultiLingual magazine, website, and newsletter are information sources for localization, global business, translation and language technology.
- @atanet: American Translators Association (ATA) is the largest professional association of translators and interpreters in the United States, with nearly 11,000 members in over 100 countries.
- @ConcLangVillage: Concordia Language Villages is the premier language and culture immersion program in the United States, offering programs for youth, adults, and families in 15 languages.
- @LitTranslate: The American Literary Translators Association (ALTA) promotes literary translation through advocacy, education and services to literary translators.This post originally appeared on Gengo